"Enter office 365 product key - at www.office.com/setup office 365 can also be installed at the same page which is office com/setup"
Enter office 365 product key
• First of all we need to open the website setup.office.com or www.office.com/setup , although i am going to show it step by step –
• Open a browser in your computer , and on the URL box type www.office.com/setup
• Now you will get a screen like below-
• Now if you have a Microsoft account login with that . And if do not have a Microsoft account yet , First of all create it.
• When you done with login as a result you will get this page .Here you can put the product key and just after that you need to select your country and language
• Finally , you have the install screen.
• Now you are almost complete , click on install then on the bottom side of your computer screen , you have options like save , run and cancel
• if you have run click on it . Probably you do not have the run option then click on Save instead. After that you need to run the program.
• Finally if you clicked on run ,
you have the below screen on the
comperes , finally we are done with the steps . We need to wait as office takes some to install .Due to internet speed the installation time may vary in user’s computer.
• When we have this screen showing
below that means we are done Now
click start , then go to all apps .
There you will find all of your
office software i.e. Microsoft word , PowerPoint , excel , one note . Call technical support in case of
difficulties during the setup.
Disable Rapport’s Early Browser Protection
If you are using Trustee Rapport disable it then run edge if it works do this:
• To disable Rapport’s Early Browser Protection:
• Open Rapport’s Console by choosing – Start Menu > Programs > Trustier Endpoint Protection > Trustier Endpoint Protection Console
• Advance to the next page by clicking on the green arrow at the bottom-right.
• Under ‘Security Policy’ at the top left corner, click on ‘Edit Policy’.
• Enter the letters as they are shown in the image and click OK.
• Locate ‘Early Browser Protection’ and select ‘Never’ in the drop-down menu.
• Click ‘Save’ and reboot your computer.
• Finally , check if the issue is resolved.